Who is Eligible?
Non- Nationals who have been accepted to attend any education institute (other than primary and secondary schools) in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Application MUST be accompanied by a Letter of Enrollment from the attending school.
- Applicant MUST remain outside of the Federation until and if the Application is approved.
PROCESS DURATION: Two (2) months
(All documents Must be submitted in original or certified copy format)
VDRL/RPR, Mantoux, Chest X-RAY
One (1) passport sized photograph
Police Record (from country of residence for previous 6 months)
Enrollment Letter from School’s Admissions Office
Valid return ticket to country of usual residence (for at least one year)
Bank Statement/Letter of Support
Latest Immunization Records
Titer: ( if positive for rubella)
How to fill your application form
- All fields on the Student Visa Application form MUST be completed by the applicant.
- Student MUST present proof of ability to fund studies and maintain themselves while in the Federation, without seeking unlawful employment.
- Student MUST present a valid return ticket or proof of a same, to return to their country of residence upon completion of period of study.
- If the student is to be accompanied by a family member (eg. Spouse/partner, child/children, parent/guardian) a separate application must be made including all information relative to the application.
- Please use additional sheet to answer any question where space provided is not sufficient.
- Proof of funding to adequately cover period of study must be presented, along with bank statements, scholarship letter, government sponsorship or any other document for that purpose.
- Exposure to any communicable diseases within three (3) months of the expected start of the study, period must be communicated in the application, including any treatment and/or cure of the disease.
- FEES: Overseas applications must be paid for by money order only.